Itching for an Adventure? Try Scratch Map Travel
Are you bitten by the travel bug and itching to go and explore the world? If yes, Luckies of London has a perfect solution to scratch your itch for adventure with the new Scratch Map Travel edition. This golden foil coated scratch map travel edition is a delight for every globe-trotter.
Why Scratch Map Travel Edition?
The twin-sided map scores great in looks and even higher on the utility parameters. In addition to all the features from the original Scratch Map, this one comes with a blank map at the back. The blank map helps you plan your next travel and the route too. So, you can plan your trip at the back of the map and scratch the places in the front once you have been there.
What makes these Maps so special?
- Compact: The Scratch Map travel edition at 42 x 29.7 cm is small enough to travel in your bag but big enough to not miss any details of your trips.
- Attractive: With gold foil as a top coat, the Scratch Map travel Edition reveals vibrant colours, and useful information when scratched, making it very beautiful to look at.
- Durable: The Scratch Map travel edition is made by laminating the paper, making it more durable and saving it from withering quickly
- Package: The Scratch Map travel edition comes inside a toughened cardboard tube, which is ideal when travelling with the map. It keeps the map compact and secure.
- Gifting: The Scratch Map travel edition at this price tag is an ideal gift for those who are always ready to jet set go.
It’s time to own this relic as a memoir of all your adventures. Head over to Luckies in London or shop from their website in order to avoid buying duplicates.